Friday, September 14, 2012

23 Weeks

Everyone says that the second trimester is heaven, and everyone is telling the truth. Most of my annoying pregnancy symptoms basically disappeared as soon as I was in the second trimester. But sadly I only have a few weeks of left in the 2nd tri, and already some of my least favorite symptoms are starting to return.

Returning Symptoms:
-Having to pee all the time
-Exhaustion to the point that im basically asleep at 7:00 pm and Chuck has to literally push me up the stairs so I can go get in bed
-Back pain


New developments:
-Baby kicking my bladder and making me worried I might pee my pants :)
-Last week Chuck finally felt the baby kick
-We are both able to see my belly move when the baby kicks
-Swelling :( I cant wear my wedding ring anymore, and most days I have an indent on my shins from the elastic bands on my socks
-If I sleep on my left side (which is recommended) then I wake up with my right hand numb and tingly



We found out two weeks ago this little guy is a BOY! No name picked out yet but we've got a couple in mind. The day we found out he is a boy we went and bought him a couple shirts. I already love baby clothes. We had decided that after we found out the sex of the baby we would go buy one gender specific baby item, but when we got to the store I just couldn't stop myself and we ended up with 5 items. I wanted to buy more but Chuck made me stop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment