Saturday, December 18, 2010

New blog!

Ive been wanting to do this for a while, and ive never had a reason not to, so today I just did it! I made a separate blog for my photography.

www.kristialysephotography.blogspot.com

Ill be using this blog for more personal posts, and the new blog will have all my photography work. Its really not that big of a deal, but im still very excited about it. Its the first step to really getting my business up and going. Which is something I havent really put a lot of effort into, but Ive already decided on 2 new years resolutions.

1. Get my photography business started in 2011
2. Try to do atleast 2 sessions every month.

I know 2 sessions doesnt seem like a lot, but cache valley is heavily saturated with photographers, and where im still just starting out, 2 sessions a month might be pretty hard, atleast until I really get my name out there.

Anyways, if you come to this blog to look at my photography, you will now have to start checking the new blog, as that is where ill be posting my new sessions!

1 comment: